At RICE we’re very proud of the services we provide within the community and very grateful to all of the community groups who support us and make this possible.
For the past 27 years RICE has been developing more and more links with many local groups; from Church groups and Townswomen’s Guilds to Lions Clubs and Rotary Clubs.
How are you at influencing?
Fundraising is not everyone’s cup of tea but how good are you at influencing? Perhaps you prefer not to be involved in organising events, but you belong to a group or organisation which occasionally fundraises? If so, could you influence them to use their skills to support RICE? You will be building community and raising awareness of dementia & RICE as well as raising vital funds for our work.
What could you do?
- Hold a community cake and coffee morning.
- Organise a fete.
- Do you tread the boards? Organise a show; we’ll help you sell tickets.
- Hold a quiz night for RICE.
- Influence your church or group to host something for RICE, like a bring & buy.
- Do you know a business or shop where they could collect small change? Ask us for a collecting box.
If you belong to a group and would like to know more about dementia and the work we do at RICE we’d be very happy to come along and talk. For more information on talks and presentations, please contact the Fundraising Office on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01225 476435