There are many ways you can support RICE and help us lead the fight against dementia. We rely on fundraising to help us deliver our services, such as our courses which help people affected by dementia to live as well as they can. But your support doesn’t have to be donations of money, we are keen for you to volunteer your time too!
Making a donation to RICE
Donations from our supporters provide RICE with a vital income stream; thank you to everyone who supports us in this way.
- Set up a one-off or regular donation online;
- Set up a Just Giving page online.
- Post cheques to us at RICE, Royal United Hospital, Bath BA1 3NG – please include your details so we can say thank you;
- Give cash to our team on reception at the RICE Centre, or drop some change in the collection tin;
- Donate while you shop by downloading the easyfundraising plug-in – many retailers make a percentage donation at no cost to you;
- Ask friends to donate to RICE in lieu of a birthday gift on Facebook.
If you’re making your will, could you consider leaving a gift to RICE? Or could you donate in memory of a loved one, to celebrate their life and help us work towards a better future for people living with dementia?
There are many ways you can get involved to make a real difference to the lives of people affected by dementia and other conditions of older age by volunteering with RICE. Whether it is cheering on our runners at the Bath Half Marathon, doing some data entry in our office or running a charity market stall- we need you! Email email@example.com if you’d like to know more.
Could you host a coffee morning or organise a quiz night in aid of RICE? Head over to our page to get some inspiration for your next event.
We have had many brave runners tackle the Bath Half Marathon over the years, could you take on this challenge? Or maybe you and your friends could fundraise for a 24-hour danceathon! Check out ways you could challenge yourself.