Our work supporting people affected by memory problems and conditions of older age is only made possible through the generosity of the individuals, trusts and foundations which support RICE. Download our Annual Report and Accounts to read a detailed account of all we have achieved.
On this page you will find a summary of the funding we receive to deliver our research and services. We want to be completely transparent so our funders can see exactly what their generous donations are achieving. Every pound is important to us.
In 2022 we raised £828,056 in total. This includes:
- Donations & Legacies £49,594
- Trusts & Grants £172,418
- Income from Charitable Activities £604,505
- Investments and Royalties £1,539
In 2022 we spent £944,640. This includes:
- Charitable Activities £726,260
- Fundraising £50,865
- Organisational overheads, including our purpose-built RICE Centre for patient visits £162,015
- Governance £5,500